Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-11 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a Tax Consultant looking for a new challenge? A leading Law firm based in Dublin city centre has an immediate requirement for a Tax Consultant to join their highly innovative and team. In your new role as a Tax Consultant you will work with domestic and international corporations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts and high net worth individuals.
Key qualities of the Tax Consultant:
- Professional qualification in tax or accountancy
- 4+ years' experience in a professional tax environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Previous experience working in a 'Top 10' practice with either VAT or FS tax experience
- Strong academic background
- Superb technical skills and a detailed knowledge of tax
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate effectively and promptly with clients and colleagues
- Pragmatic, commercial approach
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as necessary
- Ability to prioritise effectively, to meet deadlines and to see tasks through to conclusion
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Consultant to join a leading professional services firm in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Tax Consultant role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.