Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial services organisation based in Dublin is looking for a Paralegal.
Key responsibilities of the Paralegal include:
- Manage corporate entities formed primarily in the Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- Establish and document internal and independent appointments for various corporate entities as required
- Organise annual general and other meetings and prepare meeting minutes in connection with ongoing corporate governance
- Organise and maintain entity minute books and other corporate records in relevant jurisdictions
- Read and understand capitalisation charts and effectively communicate structure changes to others
- Liaise with the relevant internal departments to assist with the opening and closing of bank accounts
- Ensure that corporate governance documents are maintained
- Serve as back-up to professionals managing entities in other jurisdictions
As the Legal Assistant, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 3+ years’ work experience in corporate services, real estate or banking with a law firm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Excellent written and communication skills. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to complete complex tasks independently and work effectively in a team. Strong attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills. Self-starter with the ability to set and meet competing deadlines by prioritising tasks appropriately. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and entity management database is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.