Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 31000 31000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global firm based in Dublin is looking for a Client Administrator.
Key responsibilities of the Client Administrator include:
- Act as Client Administrator with responsibility for aviation and structured finance SPVs
- Draft corporate services agreements, declarations of trust, and other services agreements
- Arrange execution of legal agreements for aviation and structured finance transactions
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date
- Ensure that all legal procedures remain in line with applicable laws and regulations
- Build close working relationship with clients and a strong business network
- Communicate effectively with all transaction parties and third parties
- Support the Head of the Department in maintaining, reviewing and improving internal controls and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
As the Client Administrator, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. Corporate Secretarial background is desirable. Experience of Capital Markets/Aircraft Leasing transactions is an advantage. Proven resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving skills. Excellent written and communication skills. Analytical structured mind set. Experience in an outsourcing firm with good client servicing skills is preferred. Fluency in English is essential, with knowledge of other languages an advantage. Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, with experience of Blueprint preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Administrator to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.