Client Account Manager
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 39000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global firm based in Dublin is looking for a Client Account Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Client Account Manager include:
- Oversee successful execution of all end-to-end SPV transaction services for clients, ensuring setups are completed in a timely and accurate manner in line with the Companies Act 201
- Allocate and manage the workload of juniors, assigning or re-assigning tasks to them and monitor day to day progress of delivery using available means to ensure work is delivered on time
- Oversee completion of all activities required in relation to the transaction services including, set-up, transaction closings etc and ensuring maintenance of relevant documentation and processes to enable tasks to be appropriately allocated across the team
- Support drafting of Corporate Services Agreements & Declarations of Trust, whilst overseeing completion of other key setup activities including filings, tax registrations and classifications
- Support recruitment initiatives taking place in the team, in particular for staff that will fall within your remit, and oversee appropriate training of the interns or new staff
As the Client Account Manager, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 2+ years of related work experience with capital markets or in a corporate services provider, legal, compliance or company secretarial department is preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Prior supervisory experience is preferred. A candidate with an ICSA qualification or Qualified Legal Professional is an advantage. Experience in Structured Finance or Aircraft Leasing transactions is an advantage. Experience in an outsourcing firm with good client servicing skills is preferred. Proven resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving skills. Excellent written and communication skills. Analytical structured mind set. Fluency in English is essential, with knowledge of other languages an advantage. Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, with experience of Blueprint preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information