Senior Client Administrator
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 32000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global firm based in Dublin is looking for a Senior Client Administrator.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Client Administrator include:
- Supports the successful execution of all end-to-end SPV activities for clients, ensuring setups are completed in a timely and accurate manner in line with the Companies Act 2014
- Builds relationships with clients and ensure accurate and concise communications
- Draft and self-review set-up/on-boarding documentation
- Ensure internal compliance procedures are complied with in a timely manner
- Work under the direction of a Client Account Manager ensuring work is delivered on time
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst being decisive, firm and empathetic with customers
- Works closely with other teams
- Assist in business development and identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling of services
As the Senior Client Administrator, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 2+ years’ work experience in corporate services or company secretarial environment is preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You should be working towards an ICSA qualification. Experience in Structured Finance is an advantage. Experience in an outsourcing firm with good client servicing skills is preferred. Proven resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving skills. Excellent written and communication skills. Analytical structured mind set. Fluency in English is essential, with knowledge of other languages an advantage. Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, with experience of Blueprint preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Client Administrator to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.