Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 legal Dublin Dublin IE GBP 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global law firm are currently in the market looking to recruit a registrations executive to join their specialist team based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities included:
- Performing and co-ordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements, ensuring the correct procedures are in place and initiate/implement change when required
- Facilitating the production of legal documentation and monitoring on-going obligations for all registrations
- Supporting the establishment of new or changed product structures and solutions
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place within the team with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations of our clients
- Co-ordinating regulatory filings including for new product(s), updated fund documentation and KIIDs with regulators and exchanges within regulatory deadlines
- Review and co-ordinating shareholder notices in respect of documentation updates and general meetings, arranging publication of same as required
- Preparing and presenting board reports and communicating with clients, fund and management company boards as required
As registrations executive you will have the relevant qualifications with at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role or within a legal, regulatory/compliance role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a hard working self-starter and can work well within a team atmosphere.
If you are interested in this registrations executive position based in Dublin please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.