Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 58000 73000 73000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading Irish insurance providers in Ireland wishes to recruit a Legal Counsel to join their team. The role will offer an exceptional opportunity to become an integral member of the in-house legal team providing a full in-house legal service.
- Ensuring legal compliance with, and advising on, all aspects of the company’s operations
- A thorough knowledge of, and experience in advising on, Irish and European insurance law and regulation
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Providing advice on corporate governance issues
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on policy wordings and endorsements, marketing material and client communications
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Irish qualified and practicing lawyer with Law Society of Ireland
- A minimum of 3-4 years PQE (or equivalent)
- A thorough knowledge of insurance law and regulation in addition to data protection/privacy law is highly desirable, but not essential
- While not essential, knowledge and experience of the principles of contract law, familiarity with various types of commercial contracts, excellent drafting skills and strong experience of contract negotiations skills would be advantageous
If you are interested in Legal Counsel role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely for more information.