Legal Counsel - Aviation
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 legal Dublin Dublin IE GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading aircraft lessor is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Draft and negotiate contracts, side letters, non-disclosure agreements, intra-group loan agreements and service agreements
- Review board minutes and corporate governance matters
- Advise the company and its subsidiaries on compliance and regulatory matters
- Deal with M&A transactions and SPVs incorporation
- Deal with all transactions through documentation phase to closing within deal deadlines
- Keep records of legal costs
- Collate and manage input from technical, credit, tax, assets, finance and commercial departments into transaction documentation and negotiation
- Liaise with external counsel in different jurisdictions
As the Legal Counsel you will be a qualified lawyer with 1+ year's experience within the aircraft leasing / asset management space or they will have worked with a corporate department in a leading law firm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a high energy individual with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a legal counsel to gain experience and exposure with a growing aviation company and to strengthen their skills and knowledge within the aviation sector.
If you are interested in this in-house legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Maireaine Conneely for more information