Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 28000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading investment manager, headquartered in Dublin wishes to recruit a Paralegal. Working closely with two experienced Legal Counsels, the role will offer an exceptional opportunity to play an integral role in the business and gain a full view of how an investment manager works. The role will suit someone who has completed a third level degree (law background preferable) and now wishes to gain experience working within the Legal team of financial services company.
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of fund documentation
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating contracts
- Assisting with the review of marketing materials for legal and regulatory compliance
- Dealing with internal legal queries and assisting with the provision of advice to internal departments on applicable laws and regulations
- Researching areas of law and topics of interest for the Legal Team
- Assisting Senior Legal Counsel with all aspects of office management, including document and file management
Required Qualifications & Experience:
Third Level Degree and/or Masters in Law
Experience of producing highly accurate work within tight deadlines
Time management and organisational skills – proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and request assistance
Proven ability to communicate complex matters effectively
If you are interested in the Paralegal role based in Dublin, please apply today or for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Dunwoody on 087 661 7436. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.