In-House Legal Counsel
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 legal Dublin Dublin IE GBP 200 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading firm is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team in Dublin City Centre on an 18 month FTC. This role will be part of a high-energy legal team who are striving to implement a new business strategy.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Assist management in the resolution of contractual/commercial disputes
- Advise on matters in relation to competition law and property law
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements and amendments
- Advise on data protection and employment law matters
- Provide legal advice on general legal issues/queries raised by various departments within the organisation
You will be a qualified solicitor with 3+ years' experience working in the areas of corporate or litigation. You will be a strong communicator and be able to work autonomously. Experience in negotiating, dealing with commercial contracts and knowledge of competition law is required.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Maireaine Conneely for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.