Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 legal Dublin Dublin IE GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An aircraft leasing company is looking for a document manager to join their team in Dublin. You will have 3-5 years' experinece working in banking, insurance or financial services. Experience in processing and filing business critical original documentation and/or aviation leasing documentation is desireable. You will be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and a 'can-do' attitude.
Responsibilities of the document manager:
- Design, develop and maintain document management databases, tracking and processing original and soft-copy documents for all existing and new transactions
- Following business activity closely to ensure all transactions are tracked through to execution and then to completion of documentation
- Liaising with external counsel, customers and internal teams to ensure a complete and correct set of documents is received within agreed time lines
- Tracking outstanding documents and escalating issues as appropriate
- Monitoring delivery times for external counsel, internal approval and completion of each case by Document Management
- Management of original chain of title documents for the portfolio
- Fielding queries on documentation status from internal teams
Project Management & Execution
- Leading, managing and executing ongoing and future Document Management projects, together with supporting other projects both within the Transaction Execution team and the wider business
- Responding to audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Supplying copies of documentation via data site
If you are interested in the legal counsel role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Maireaine Conneely for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.