Corporate Governance Analyst
Consultant Maireaine Conneely
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 legal Dublin Dublin IE GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally established asset manager is expanding their Dublin operations and are seeking to hire a company secretarial assistant/corporate governance analyst to support the groups subsidiaries, various key committees and groups within the organisation.
As the company secretary you will be ideally qualified in ICSA and have 3+ years' relevant experience within a similar industry. You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office. A good understanding in fund management is preferable.
Responsibilities of the company secretarial assistant:
- Prepare agenda in consultation with the Chair and board/committee members
- Set agendas, prepare and distribute board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes
- Advise on best governance practices and procedures
- Assist with statutory filings and general record maintenance
- Liaise with external company secretarial service providers to meet governance objectives
If you are interested in this company secretarial assistant position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Maireaine Conneely on the details provided for more information.