Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created role has arisen with one of the world’s leading aircraft leasing organisations in Dublin. The role will suit a qualified Solicitor with a strongly business focussed approach and direct industry experience either from private practice or in house.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising, structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing aircraft leasing and financing transactions, documentation and contracts to include; cross-border aircraft lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, novation agreements and financing agreements
- Key point of contact in contract negotiations with airlines, banks, aircraft buyers and sellers, manufacturers and maintenance providers
- Lead deal teams and coordinate input from the Company technical, credit, finance and origination departments and external advisors including legal and tax advisers, into transaction negotiation and documentation
- Liaising with customer/customer’s counsel, financiers/financier’s counsel, tax advisers and local counsel to ensure all Conditions Precedent to new aircraft delivery financing/refinancing/redelivery requirements are met
- Appoint and manage external legal and tax advisors in all relevant jurisdictions
- The management and resolution of issues and disputes with lessors, financiers, airlines manufacturers and other third parties and the management of relationships with other stakeholders and external service providers, including law firms
- Provide input and expertise to cross-functional deal teams in initial transaction structuring process and in letters of intent and term sheets
- Qualified Solicitor with experience in a leading law firm, or from in house
- Strongly commercial/business focussed approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and exposure with a growing aviation company and to strengthen your skills and knowledge within the aviation sector.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody for more information