Company Secretary Manager
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier law firm is looking for a company secretarial manager to join their team in Dublin.
As the company secretary manager you will have 3+ years experience working as a company secretary, will be ICSA qualified and have previous exposure to working with funds (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good knowledge of the Irish Company law and the Companies Act 2014, excellent communication skills and be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial manager:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Keep the company’s minutes of board, board sub-committee and general meetings on behalf of the directors
- Advise clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them electronically to directors in a timely manner
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
If you are interested in getting experience with an international top tier law firm then please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.