Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading corporate services provider is looking for a transaction manager to join their team in Dublin. You will be responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships, helping identify their business needs.
Key responsibilities of the transaction manager:
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships – serve clients, identify their business needs and obtain feedback on client satisfaction with services
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Assist with the management of SPVs in structured finance transactions and review suites of transaction documents
- Prepare board packs and attending board meetings
- Draft minutes from the board meeting and distribute to clients and boards of directors accordingly
- Identify market rends and legislative changes that may impact the group
As the transactions manager you will have 2+ year's experience in capital markets (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Ideally you will be ICSA qualified or studying towards this qualification. You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
If you are interested in the transaction manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner