legal counsel / legal structurer
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s leading managers of private equity assets, are looking to add a highly motivated legal counsel/ legal structurer to join their team in their Dublin based office.
As a in-house legal counsel, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for fund program launches, maintenance and restructurings, including solution development, offering documentation drafting, contract negotiation, preparation of board minutes and regulatory submissions
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of key legal and regulatory areas across a broad spectrum, from AIFMD, UCITS and other EU aspects, issues around the cross-border marketing of investment products, through to the regulatory environment, in order to ensure that:
- Existing platforms can respond quickly and pragmatically to new challenges and opportunities and new offerings can be provided accordingly
- An excellent overall understanding of the international regulatory framework is available to maximise responsiveness to client needs
- Effective monitoring is carried out to safeguard ongoing compliance of investment offerings following establishment
- Providing pragmatic solutions to a variety of legal questions such as corporate and contract law
As a legal counsel you will be a qualified solicitor, with previous experience in financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be analytical , proactive, detail – oriented with strong project management and negotiation skills. Understanding of relevant legislation, particularly AIFMD and UCITS is essential.
If you are interested in this legal counsel position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.