In-House Conveyancing Solicitor
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 legal Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 40000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading company is looking for a conveyancing solicitor to join their team in Wicklow.
Key responsibilities of the conveyancing solicitor:
- Provide direction and instruction to the title researcher in relation to these conveyancing projects
- Provide ongoing progress reports as required
- Review and advise on existing leases, ancillary agreements and documentation
- Liaise with the group legal counsel and company secretary
- Develop and implement processes and systems ensuring the successful conclusion of matters outstanding
- Prepare relevant transactional documentation, contracts, options, deeds, leases, easements, and registration applications etc.
- Settle legal documents enabling efficient transfer and registration of title and property rights
As the in-house conveyancing solicitor, you will be a qualified solicitor with 1+ years' relevant post qualification experience in conveyancing. You will have specialist knowledge in property title and the conveyancing processes, knowledge of business finance and sound commercial acumen. You will also have the ability to provide authoritative advice and guidance.
If you are interested in this conveyancing solicitor - in-house role based in Wicklow, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.