Corporate Governance Analyst
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial services provider is looking for an Italian speaking corporate governance analyst to join their team in Dublin.
The role will support the corporate governance department with delivering its requirements and achieving its mandate.
You will have 1+ year's relevant experience in a company secretarial role or professional support environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a calm, organised and logical-minded individual with the ability to prioritise and organise the workload. Fluency in Italian is required.
Responsibilities of the corporate governance analyst:
- Setting the agendas, preparation and distribution of board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Drafting minutes of board meetings
- Assist with the preparation of the agenda and reports for the various committees and Board of Directors
- Supporting directors and companies with regulatory visit preparation
- Support and coordinate the establishment and maintenance of appropriate company policies
- Assist with Due Diligence for fitness and probity requirements
- Maintaining and updating of company statutory registers
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Deal with queries and requests, on a day to day basis
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today or do not hesitate to contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided below.