In-House Funds Legal Counsel
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-10 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global funds service provider are seeking a funds legal counsel to join their team in Dublin on a 6 month FTC. Working with an established and supportive in-house team, there is a strong possibility for the role to become permanent.
Key responsibilities of the funds lawyer:
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of key legal and regulatory areas across a broad spectrum across global jurisdictions
- Negotiating and drafting client agreements and non-client facing contracts with a focus on Intergroup and Outsourcing Agreements
- Liaising with legal and compliance queries from operational departments
- Responsibility for drafting fund documentation
- Providing pragmatic solutions and advising the business globally
- Maintaining and updating template agreements as required for legal, regulatory, operational and market developments
You will be a qualified solicitor with 4+ years’ experience working in the funds industry with knowledge of regulated firms and MANCO regime, Cayman Funds, Irish legislation and regulation. Previous banking solicitors with an strong interest in funds law will also be considered. You will have strong interpersonal skills and have an excellent history of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in this funds lawyer position, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.