Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading firm is looking for an eDiscovery Manager to join their commercial litigation and dispute resolution team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the eDiscovery Manager:
- Managing discovery processes from a-z for regulatory and large-scale data management projects
- Working with partners and fee earners to identify which cases will require discovery
- Building relationships with external client/service providers
- Ensuring an effective work flow and communication process is established across teams
- Identifying and managing performance issues and work output levels
- Providing post-discovery analysis
- Overseeing all discovery process activity from document review to profiling
- Ensuring the correct resource levels are met for each project requirement
- Ensuring that appropriate briefings are organised and followed up accordingly
You will have 3+ years' experience working with a commercial litigation team and hold a qualification in Project Management. You will be proficient with discovery platforms such as Relativity, and Clearwell. A strong interest in developments of big data and machine learning is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm. If you are interested in the eDiscovery manager position, then please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern.