Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-12 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading aircraft leasing company based in South County Dublin is seeking to recruit a Contracts Administrator on a permanent contract to join their Legal team.
Key responsibilities of the contracts administrator:
- Ensure that bibles of documentation are created and saved as per the Company policy
- Assist with the preparation and management of documentation for aircraft sales, purchases and leasing transactions
- Draft condition precedent documents, board minutes, power of attorney and other related documents
- Assist with transaction closings
- Coordinate the filing of forms with the Companies Registration Office
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties with respect to invoicing and documentation requirements
As the contracts administrator you will have a primary degree in law or ICSA qualification, along with 1 year experience working in a legal environment.
You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous, a team player with excellent organisational skills, strong Microsoft office skills, as well as an eagerness to learn. You will have an interest in the aircraft leasing sector.
If you are interested in the contracts administrator role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided for more information.