Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-07 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading PLC is looking for an Assistant Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Company Secretarial Manager:
- Provide company secretarial support in all matters related to corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Manage the company secretarial activities of the Irish incorporated subsidiaries, which will include drafting minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Maintain statutory registers required under company law and maintain blueprint database
- Ensure the PLC and its Irish subsidiaries meet their legal and regulatory obligations
- Assist in the organisation of the AGM
- Draft routine papers for PLC Board and Committee meetings
- Prepare various reports and documents needed for year-end reporting
- Build and maintain relationships with internal Group functions and external service providers
- Review monthly and weekly control reports
- Assist with any ad hoc projects as required
As the company secretarial assistant, you will be ICSA qualified or equivalent. You will have 3+ years of experience in a company secretary position. You will also be equipped in using company secretarial software packages. You will have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company. If you are interested in the assistant company secretarial manager position, then please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the contact details provided for more information.