Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-06 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 35000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international law firm is seeking to hire a funds paralegal on a permanent contract to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the funds paralegal:
- Monitor and ensure that the ongoing regulatory reporting and publication obligations are satisfied
- Performing due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place and initiate/implement change when required
- Filing all updated fund documentation
- Liaise with clients
- Assist the funds team with administrative tasks
- Preparation and maintenance of client specific procedures and checklists, including internal systems to ensure ongoing compliance requirements are adhered to
- Practise a strong analytical approach to client and in-house queries
As the funds paralegal you will have a primary degree in legal, along with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a legal environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will have a 'hands-on' mentality and have a keen interest to further develop the practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services and specifically the distribution of funds. You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous team player with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way.
If you are interested in the funds paralegal role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.