Digital Transformation Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international firm based in Ireland is looking to hire a Digital Transformation Project Manager for their Dublin offices.
Key responsibilities of Digital Transformation Project Manager:
- Working with the Practice Group leadership and partners to identify and assess opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology to change on how legal services can be delivered
- A strong emphasis will be on process redesign and process optimisation to improve efficiency and client service delivery
- Build the case for change and investment
- Plan, manage and execute projects to drive digital transformation including governance, scoping, and planning, budgeting, and project delivery
- Work closely with Practice Group leadership to champion and promote Legal Tech solutions’ across the firm
- Champion and foster a culture of innovation, excellence and continuous improvement within the Legal Tech and Innovation Services team and the firm more broadly
As the Digital Transformation Project Manager, you will be educated to Bachelor’s degree or Masters level in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Commence or Law. Have 8 years experience, with 3 years at a managerial level to include direct supervisory responsibility (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Extensive project management and project delivery experience (ideally in a large consulting organisation, law firm, or financial services company). Also a strong understanding of formal project management methodologies are important. Certifications in Project Management (e.g. Prince, PMP), Process Re-engineering (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), agile delivery methods (certified Scrum Master), change management methodologies is an advantage. Experience in the eDiscovery domain is desirable but not essential. Familiarity with the legal tech landscape is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Digital Transformation Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.