Regulatory Legal Counsel
Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading sports betting company is seeking to recruit a regulatory legal counsel who will be heavily involved in the regulatory issues of the organisation. The role will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience of handling regulatory or competition or administrative law matters
- Experience of dealing with regulators either in-house or in private practice as well as some evidence of experience in advising in relation to regulated industries (e.g gambling, telecoms, utilities)
- Litigation experience would be useful (but not essential)
- As a large part of the role will also relate to international legal and regulatory matters, experience of dealing with cross-border legal issues will be an advantage
- Interest in gambling law
- Desire to forge a career in an in-house legal department and to branch out and do a mixture of work to include advise to the business on international legal risk, managing litigation, advising on gambling regulation and future compliance with licensing regimes
- Some travel necessary
- Languages would be an advantage particularly fluency in Spanish but Portuguese or German would also be useful
As the regulatory legal counsel, you will be a qualified solicitor, ability to work to deadlines, solution driven, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
If you are interested in the regulatory legal counsel role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.