Talent Acquisition Specialist
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Do will have a passion and natural flair for recruiting to a high standard, ensuring a top class candidate experience at all times? Want the opportunity to partner with Hiring Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract and hire the best talent across the business, in line with their needs? The read more on this exciting role in a top financial services company...
- Full life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process, from candidate attraction through to offer management
- Design and implement robust online and offline structures to support talent attraction, using market knowledge to engage with active and non-active talent
- Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired profiles
- Identify top talent via direct channels, social media, web sourcing and talent mapping
- Screen potential candidates, providing an outstanding applicant experience and a thorough in-depth assessment
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire for stakeholders
You will have a proven track record in recruitment, with experience of hiring mid to senior level positions, ideally within the Financial Services industry. You will be CIPD qualified. You will be highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and be comfortable using tracking and online hiring tools.
If you are interested in this role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.