Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-12 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 90000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading insurance company is seeking a legal counsel to join their legal team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Preparing, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation
- Liaising with and controlling of external legal counsel relationships in relation to legal matters
- Assisting and advising the companies and departments on general legal and regulatory matters and dealing with routine enquiries raised
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation that may impact the companies
- Providing general assistance to the Head of Legal and the legal team
- Dealing with contentious matters as and when required
- Providing assistance in relation to the duties of company secretary
- Reviewing, updating and improving in the development of processes, policies and procedures to mitigate legal risk and/or increase the efficiency of the legal function
As the legal counsel you will have a strong background in contract law and knowledge of insurance or financial services, excellent written skills and communication skills. The legal counsel must be organised and self manage multiple priorities at any one time.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagah on the details for more information.