Company Secretary Manager
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 legal Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Aircraft Leasing Company based in South County Dublin is seeking to hire a company secretary manager.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Work as a part of a team to ensure the best level of corporate governance is carried out for the company
- Set agendas, prepare and distribute board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes and monitor and control of board delegations
- Build and maintain relationships with chairpersons and directors of each entity
- Ensure company secretarial matters are properly and efficiently managed
- updating company records and prepare templates
- Prepare minutes and matters arising for the boards or committees
- Assist in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risk
As the company secretary you will ideally be ICSA qualified and have 4+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in the company secretary role, please apply or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided for more information.