Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Are you wanting to change your career? If you are looking for unparalleled career development, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations, Robert Walters can offer you just that.
At Robert Walters, our mission is to be the best professional recruitment consultancy in the world with a clear differentiation on quality of service provided to both clients and candidates. A market leader in our field, we are currently seeking a recruitment consultant to join our legal team in our offices based in the IFSC in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the recruitment consultant:
- Act as an intermediary between organisations seeking to recruit professional staff and individuals seeking a career move
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with high calibre HR professionals
- Interview legal professionals to assess the skills, experience and suitability for available roles
- Understand your clients' business and culture inside out, in order to successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Using a consultative approach, you will implement recruitment strategies that will deliver service, quality and results to your clients
- Strategically develop business with new and existing clients
- Ensure the highest levels of service to both clients and candidates during all stages of the recruitment process
As the recruitment consultant you will be educated to degree level, ideally in a business/law related area. You will have a strong work ethic and resilience in abundance. Strong commercial acumen and a desire to succeed, together with a team orientated approach are prerequisites for success in this role.
Recruitment, through the work we do with clients and candidates, is hugely rewarding but be under no illusions, it is a sales focused role. The recruitment sector is extremely fast moving and competitive – if you are results focused, target driven, thrive under pressure and have a desire to succeed, Robert Walters will help you develop an outstanding and rewarding career.
The Irish business recruits across the accountancy and finance, banking, legal, compliance, IT, engineering and business support fields. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence with 4,100 employees spanning 28 countries.
If you are interested in this recruitment consultant role, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information.