Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading investment company is seeking a listing associate to join their funds managers team in Dublin. The role will be responsible for covering aspects of product governance and maintenance, but will also be involved in informing product design, build and distribution as a subject matter expert on registrations, documentation and fund distribution.
- Ongoing amendments and updates to fund documentation as required by regulation or law, or as part of Product Development initiatives in conjunction with the lead Product Developer
- Elements of the Key Investor Information Document ("KIID") production and maintenance process including: requesting new KIIDs (on behalf of Sales or Product Developers), obtaining board approval of new KIIDs, cross registering new KIIDs and maintaining a master share class matrix
- Fund registrations for marketing of the product range across a wide range of jurisdictions including: initiation and maintenance of fund registrations logs; provision of fund documentation to third parties; arranging translations, certifications and filings; coordinating updates to paying and information agents agreements; country-specific documentation collation; and cross border registrations, de-registrations and fund revocations
- Liaising with fund boards including: correspondence around document approvals, general product management and development related correspondence, facilitating ad-hoc meetings and coordinating product management related papers for quarterly board meetings
- Coordination of fund Boards for both Irish and Cayman fund ranges, this includes quarterly meetings, attending Irish meetings in person, and arranging and attending of ad-hoc Board meetings
- Additional collation of Board packs and circulation to Directors in a timely manner plus preparation of monthly reports and distribution to the Board of Directors
As the listings associate you will have 4+ years listing experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role), highly organised with an Interest in product structures and product management. Experience dealing with the Central Bank of Ireland and other regulators required. Familiarity with UCITS and AIFMD regulation is necessary.
If you are interested in the listing associate role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.