Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading asset manager is seeking to recruit a legal officer for a 10 month maternity contract. The role will report to the head of legal.
Responsibilities of the legal officer:
- Assist with registration of UCITS funds in foreign jurisdictions and with review and maintenance of foreign registration requirements for the company and compliance in foreign jurisdictions
- Assist with the preparation of reports for Board of Directors meetings
- Maintain legal files and distribution agreements on database
- Draft and negotiate distribution agreements, fee rebate agreements, broker agreements, service agreements, local representative and paying agency agreements, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Assist with updates to fund documentation and interpretation of legal and regulatory requirements
- Deal with ad-hoc investor queries in relation to subscription and redemption process, fund documentation, trailer fee process etc.
- Deal with account opening documentation and tax representative documentation in relation to portfolio securities in foreign jurisdictions
- Legal review of programme documentation for Promissory/ Clone notes
As the legal officer you will be a qualified solicitor with experience in financial services sector preferably funds. The legal officer will be accountable, responsible and solution/ delivery focused. Ability to form strong relationships with peers. Take ownership for tasks and follow through to completion with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in the legal officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.