Senior Funds Lawyer
Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An investment management company is seeking a senior funds lawyer to join their legal team. This role can facilitate a lawyer seeking a three or four day week. The role will report into the General Counsel. The investment management company manages private markets funds and hedge funds, primarily domiciled in Ireland, Luxembourg, Cayman Islands and the USA.
- Negotiate and draft fund related agreements (such as investment advisory agreements, depository agreements, administration agreements, side letters etc.) and other fund related documents (such as subscription forms, offering memorandum, supplements, etc.)
- Review legal terms of primary and secondary fund investments
- Support management of boards, participate in committees
- Manage outside counsel and other services providers such as company secretaries
- Advise organization about legal and regulatory changes
As the senior funds lawyer you will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Extensive experience in drafting fund related agreements and other documents, with special focus on Irish and Luxembourg Alternative Investment Funds (‘AIF’) as well as Cayman fund structures, negotiating fund related agreements with highly experienced lawyers representing large single investors in a fund-of-one context or asset managers in the context of a separate managed account. Experience in advising AIFMs in regulatory or legal matters.
If you are interested in the senior funds lawyer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.