Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading corporate services provider is seeking to recruit a legal counsel on a part time basis.
Responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Review and negotiate all types of special purpose vehicle transaction documentation
- Coordinate and oversight of pan European securitisation transactions from a governance, compliance and administrative perspective, including review of legal documentation as well as liaising with investors, arrangers, lawyers and other transaction parties
- Assess and provide input into the take-on of new clients
- Ensure all on-going statutory, legal and transactional obligations of SPVs in structured finance and securitisation deals are met and ensure good corporate governance throughout
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes impacting the business
- Support the maintaining, reviewing and revising internal controls and policies
- Work on corporate governance / company secretarial matters and to assist in the managing, mitigating and monitoring of corporate governance risk
As the legal counsel you will be a qualified solicitor having worked in structured finance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). The legal counsel will have strong transactional experience and excellent written skills. The role is flexible and part time.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.