Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 12 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services organisation in Limerick is seeking a legal counsel to join the legal team. The legal counsel will support the business units in Ireland.
- Advise on all documentation relating to fund range including passive funds, common contractual funds and money market funds including working with external fund counsels
- Advise business partners, including senior level management and directors
- Review, draft and negotiate investment management and other agreements relevant to the services provided
- Liaise with other colleagues in the legal department (both in EMEA, APAC and the US) supporting the business units globally and external counsel to maintain a consistent approach to the policies of the bank in connection with the provision of the services
- Update and maintain standard investment management, distribution, administration, depositary and other agreements relevant to the services provided to the funds and clients in compliance with the policies of the bank
- Support strategic projects and new product initiatives, including participating in new fund Product and Service Risk Reviews
- Engage with and support Compliance and Risk Management in analysing the requirements of new laws and regulations impacting the businesses and the implementation of processes and procedures in order to comply with such requirements
As the legal counsel you will be a qualified Solicitor with experience working in a reputable and recognised financial services practice or a large financial institution with exposure to investment management would be an advantage. Experience of working across EU and Central Bank of Ireland regulations is essential. You will be a pro-active and diligent team player with the ability to prioritise and work to set deadlines within a challenging environment and services.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.