Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global law firm is seeking to hire a receptionist to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the receptionist include:
- Meet and Greet Clients
- Operate telephones, managing and screening all incoming calls in a professional, efficient and friendly manner
- Diary management
- Ensure meeting rooms and reception are kept clean and tidy
- Provide administrative support to legal secretaries, as required
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinate bookings for couriers
- Manage office stationery including ordering and dealing with suppliers
- Provide support to the Practice Manager
- Manage ad-hoc hospitality and office-related events and projects as they arise
- Print, organise and assemble documents to create packets for board meetings
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
As a receptionist you need to have experience working within a professional services environment. You will have excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a receptionist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the receptionist role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.