Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A payments provider in Dublin is seeking to recruit a regulatory counsel.
- Provide consultative and specialist support on payment services and e-money regulation
- Responsible for all corporate filings, as supported by a third-party Company Secretary
- Responsibility for negotiating third party agreements, handling any litigation arising and negotiation of new merchant and payment network agreements
- Working within the global legal and regulatory team to ensure appropriate responsible individuals are made aware of matters potentially affecting the Group
- Instruction of local counsel as necessary
- Legal and regulatory risk reporting for the business through the Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework
The regulatory counsel will be an Irish qualified lawyer with demonstrable sector experience, good interpersonal skills and relationship management are essential for dealing with people at all levels. Able to work in a time pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining focus and concentration. Strong team player with high self-motivation and positive ‘can-do’ attitude, who can deliver high value output independently, but also lead direct and cross-functional teams, to ensure high quality governance, risk management and internal controls.
If you are interested in the regulatory counsel role based in Dublin , please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.