Consultant Laura Kavanagh
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An insurance company is seeking a legal counsel to join their legal team.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- General corporate and contract experience
- Merger and acquisitions experience is preferable
- Proven track record working in, or advising, companies about corporate law issues
- Experience in, and/or advising, a multi-national and cross border insurance or financial services company is a distinct advantage
- Proven background of building collaborative partnerships and maintaining internal and external stakeholder trust and confidence with outstanding communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Advising / influencing senior level executives and team members at a local and at a wider group level
As Legal Counsel you will be a qualified solicitor with a number of years’ experience in practice or in house (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Commercially minded, solutions driven and delivery focused, with the ability to work as a team member, both within the legal department and with business colleagues.
Ability to advise on, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and transactions with strong corporate governance skills.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Laura Kavanagh on the details provided for more information.