Legal Counsel - Part time
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-04 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish stockbrokers based in south Dublin are seeking to hire an experienced Legal Counsel - part time to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Counsel:
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts including confidentiality agreements, data protection arrangements and franchise agreements
- Review and draft client agreements, for both the wealth management and investment banking arm of the business
- Advise on landlord and tenant law, including reviewing and negotiating commercial property leases
- Instruct and deal with external counsel where appropriate
- Conduct research and advise on regulatory and compliance matters
- Assist with corporate transactions when needed
- Assist with any ad hoc duties relating to but not limited to employment law matters and company secretarial support as required from time to time
As the Legal Counsel, you will have 3+ years of experience in the area of commercial law and ideally some in-house experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent communication skills and a ‘can do attitude’, strong decision making skills and have the ability to work to on your own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with once of Ireland leading stockbrokers.
If you are interested in this legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact detaisl provided for more information.