Corporate Legal Advisor
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-13 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading investment manager is seeking to hire corporate legal adviser to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the corporate legal advisor:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts, including data licenses, software licenses, service level agreements, consultancy agreements, purchasing contracts, outsourcing agreement & NDA’s
- Draft, review and negotiate investment management, investment advisory and other agreements relating to the provision of regulated investment services
- Support the maintenance of a network of group intercompany agreements pursuant to internal group guidelines
- Advise and support on a variety of legal and regulatory issues like GDPR, MIFID II & CBI rules where necessary
- Provide legal advise on a large number of corporate & commercial issues in a busy financial services environment
- Assist and support the senior legal manager when required
- Assist, if required, the company secretary with governance matters
As the corporate legal advisor will be an Irish qualified solicitor or barrister with 5+ years post qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Expertise in reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements in a busy in house environment, along with experience of with financial services, MIFID II and corporate governance issues is essential.
This is an excellent in house opportunity for a solicitor to get experience working with a leading international investment manager.
If you are interested in the corporate legal advisor role, please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact details provided for more information.