Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-08 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An aviation company is seeking to recruit a general counsel to manage the legal function. The role will report to the CEO and will provide expert and strategic legal advice to management.
Key responsibilities of the general counsel:
- Manage internal governance policies and the impact of external factors
- Direct and liaise with external legal counsel on matters requiring external support
- Support Merger and Acquisition activity
- Manage company secretarial functions for several Irish’s and other companies
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
- Attract, develop, direct, motivate and drive performance from team
- Draft agreements that minimise risks and maximise legal rights
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas including aircraft transactions
As general counsel you will be a qualified solicitor in Ireland with a proven general counselling experience in a business environment, an overall broad legal knowledge and in-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organisations. Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives and excellent judgement and analytical skills.
If you are interested in the general counsel role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the details provided for more information.