Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 31 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading gaming company are seeking to hire a legal counsel to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Draft, negotiate and review commercial contracts and licenses
- Assist the operations teams with customer disputes and complaints
- Advise the retail team on commercial and employment issues
- Advise in relation to IP matters and data protection issues
- Advise the marketing department on the content of advertising and promotions
- When required, support the businesses regulatory affairs and compliance teams
As the Legal Counsel you will have 2+ years’ experience post qualification experience and have strong knowledge of drafting and reviewing a large range of commercial contracts (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong communications skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a solicitor to gain commercial experience in an in house position with a growing gaming company.
If you are interested in this position then please do apply to Lisa McCarthy.