Senior Legal Counsel
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A boutique investment management firm based in south Dublin are seeking to hire a senior legal counsel with compliance to join their company.
Key responsibilities of the senior legal counsel:
- Keep up-to-date with existing and upcoming legislation
- Communicate regulatory changes and developments to the relevant business areas
- Assist with reporting to the central bank and keeping up to date with any changes with requirements and guidelines
- Monitor ongoing compliance activities and testing in accordance with the firms compliance monitoring programme
- Assist with AML/CFT risk assessments and MLRO reports
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities across a number of different jurisdictions
- Look after corporate governance and commercial matters
- Draft, negotiate and amend a wide range of legal contracts
- Provide business focused legal advise and support for the company
As the senior legal counsel you will have 5+ years of relevant legal experience and knowledge of MiFID II also (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have very strong communications skills with the ability to work autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a dynamic company and gain a breath of experience within the funds industry.
If you are interested in the senior legal counsel position, then please apply today or contact Lisa McCarthy on the contact details provided for more information.