Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a legal secretary.
Key responsibilities of the legal secretary include:
- Providing Secretarial Support to the Partner
- Communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree of accuracy
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Audio typing
As a legal secretary you will have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm. Experience working within medical negligence or commercial litigation would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the legal secretary role based in Dublin please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.