Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund administrator is seeking a legal counsel to join their team in Dublin. The company delivers independent fund administration and regulatory services globally to the alternative investment fund industry, focusing on hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds. This role will report directly to the legal manager.
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Review and negotiate in respect of contracts and other legal documentation with clients and vendors
- Assist with reviewing and updating company policies and procedures, as necessary
- Assist in researching and identifying legislative changes that may affect the organisation and its compliance with applicable laws and report same to senior management
- Develop solutions and make recommendations to senior management regarding policy change in the light of legal and regulatory developments
- Manage various internal and external deadlines, dealing on a day to day basis with both immediate legal work and long-term project work
- Work directly with clients and external counsel to ensure a commercially and legally satisfactory outcome for Centaur and its clients, as applicable
As the legal counsel you will be a qualified solicitor, with experience gained in the funds, financial services or commercial legal sectors an advantage. You will be a self-motivated individual who can demonstrate an ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as necessary. You will have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with an excellent understanding of the regulatory environment and legal frameworks within the financial services sector.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.