Immigration Legal Executive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international law firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire an immigration legal executive to join their immigration team.
Key responsibilities of the immigration legal executive:
- Take full responsibility for running own cases from initiation to conclusion
- Support client relationships with a small number of key corporate clients
- Undertake client calls and liaison with all parties involved in immigration process
- Correspondence with clients
- Liaise with client / assignee for the return of requested documents
As the immigration legal executive you will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a disciplined ability to document work, prioritise own tasks and a genuine desire to work in the field Irish immigration and immigration. You will have experience working in a corporate immigration environment preferred or to have high volume case handling experience in a different practice area.
If you are interested in the Immigration Legal Executive position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.