Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading law firm is seeking to recruit a construction associate to join our Projects and Construction Group in Dublin, and to make significant contributions to our growing practice. You will advise a range of top-tier funder, developer, and contractor Clients on construction law matters.
Key responsibilities of the construction solicitor:
- Playing a key role in the successful completion of construction law matters for Clients of the firm
- Providing clear, concise, and commercially-focused legal advice to Clients in all assigned construction law matters
- Project managing all legal aspects of construction law matters in a timely manner
- Playing a key role in managing Client relationships on day-to-day basis
- Developing business for the firm, including the creation of Client updates for publication and presenting at industry and firm seminars
As the construction solicitor you will have experience as a projects and/or construction lawyer, ideally within a top-tier law firm in Ireland or England that has externally-recognised expertise in projects and/or construction. Experience of drafting and negotiating construction and project agreements, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bonds, etc., including experience in drafting project/Public Private Partnership documents is essential.
If you are interested in the construction solicitor role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the details provided for more information.