Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a legal counsel on a 24 month contract for their legal team in Dublin. You will be part of the Litigation team and be responsible for providing legal support to the Litigation, Asset Management and Arrears Support Unit (ASU).
Key responsibilities of the legal counsel:
- Review title documents to confirm good marketable title
- Carry out up to date folio checks
- Manage all requests for mortgage deeds from both internal and external sources and maintain spreadsheet to track location of deeds/mortgage deeds
- Instruct Solicitors to commence insurance claim cases
- Support the solicitor professional indemnity claims process by handling all claims and claim responses and queries to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the business
As a legal counsel you will have conveyancing and litigation experience and experience dealing with receiver ships and knowledge of relevant mortgage legislation. Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks is essential.
If you are interested in the legal counsel role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.