Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading real estate investment company is seeking to recruit a paralegal for their Dublin office. Whilst the role will be based out of Dublin, there will be opportunity for some travel to other offices and work on non-Irish transactions and projects in the company.
Key responsibilities of the paralegal:
- Supporting the department in maintaining the filing system for legal matters, including assisting with revised protocols and roll-out of same
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed to meet deadlines and in accordance with internal standards and protocols
- Running point on special projects (e.g., departmental, transnational, research)
- Maintaining departmental project tracker and updates from legal into other company tracking
- Management and ensuring compliance with internal approval processes
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Corporate Governance Codes
- Coordinating advice on upcoming regulatory changes in Ireland and Europe, assisting with implementing compliance policies and procedures across the group
- Liaising with third party service providers, including law firms
As the paralegal you will have experience working in a law firm or in an in-house legal team. You will have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, along with the ability to maintain confidentiality and to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in the paralegal role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.