Consultant Laura Tierney
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading asset management company is seeking a legal assistant to work in their legal team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the legal assistant:
- Assist with the maintenance of the registration of the UCITS fund in foreign jurisdictions
- Assist with the preparation of reports for Board of Directors meetings
- Maintain legal files
- Maintain legal agreements on the contracts database
- Negotiate standard distribution, fee rebate and service agreements
- Assist with updates to fund documentation
- Maintain due diligence documentation with respect to fund distributors
As the legal assistant you will have a legal qualification either at diploma or primary degree level and have 2+ years’ experience preferably in the financial services sector (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Ability to form good relationships with peers, management and external third parties. Excellent attention to detail and ability to take ownership of tasks and follow through to completion.
If you are interested in the legal assistant role, please apply today or contact Laura Tierney on the contact details provided for more information.