Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-09 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A boutique law firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Advising on all aspects of commercial property to include: the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property
- Dealing with commercial land acquisitions and property developments
- Drafting, negotiating and amending commercial leases
- Managing Landlord & Tenant issues
- Property Financing
- Experience in tax-driven property acquisition & development
You will be a qualified solicitor with 3+ years' PQE in a commercial property team. You will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well with others, gain cooperation and build relationships. Strong attention to detail is required, along with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
*Open to a flexible working environment*
If you are interested in the commercial property solicitor role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the contact details provided for more information.